My English Power of One summative. Creating a visual, use your own sentence stating your issue, 15 images to state your sentence, 5 quotes to represent. and 5 of your sources. I made a college for my visual.
*Racism isn't a problem to be pushed away, it needs to be gone for good.*
Power Of One quotes:
"You can't go feeding hate on the past, it's not natural."
"You can't hide from me Kaffir. Your day will come and it will be as black as your bloody soul. I promise that."- Sgt Bowmann
"The loneliness birds flew into my heart and laid large stone eggs. My whole body ached with sadness."
"Damn Belief. I believe in Africa. I believe in my people. I want to in the future. Now what do you believe in PK? Tell me, What?"
"It was very complicated, beautiful ladies with skin like honey, who were not as good as us and black men who were white men underneath and were as good as us. The world was a complicated place where people were concerned."
Sources:
great-quotes/quotes/movie/the+power+of+one/pg/2
moviequotes.com/resocitorycgi?pg=3&tt93659
sparknotes/lit/power/quotes.html
goodreads.com/workquotes/649656-the-power-of-one
rookrags.com/studyguide-the-power-of-one/quotes/html
Sources:
great-quotes/quotes/movie/the+power+of+one/pg/2
moviequotes.com/resocitorycgi?pg=3&tt93659
sparknotes/lit/power/quotes.html
goodreads.com/workquotes/649656-the-power-of-one
rookrags.com/studyguide-the-power-of-one/quotes/html

No comments:
Post a Comment