Tuesday, 19 February 2013

About me. ( interests, ablities, goals,etc)

To start off my interest would include Photography, my ability is working with Photoshop well, also my goal is to actually be a photographer. First of all, I was always interested in Photography. I became very interested in grade 5, my mom loved to take nature pictures and family photos. I just loved how many angles you can have in each photo, the compositions, also in addition to photography, My ability is Photoshop. I learned about Photoshop in Grade 9 and loved it. It's amazing on how many things you can do with Photoshop.My main goal is to actually go to an art college for photography and become an actual photographer.It would be amazing. Well more things i could add about me, I love cherry pie (most favourite food.) I can doodle very well, when I'm extremely bored.(In my most classes) Also I love The Beatles. They're the greatest, in my opinion... In conclusion, you know what my goal is and my main interest. What my ability is and a few favourites I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment