The things that interest me are always having the good eye. To make great photos, you got to get down, stand in weird positions and get the picture of a life time. My mother is a near professional photographer. She doesn't have the job to be a photographer, its a hobby. She introduced me to photography when I was in Grade 7. I have took an photography coarse. Call me a beginner, I got a 70 in that class. That's not going to stop me, I'm never going to give up on my lifetime goal.
Student at KCI doing a blog for Future Forums project. My blog posts are boring cause they're school paragraphs. I'll end up using this blog later on and actually blog my own ideas. I'm an interesting person you can say. Really. I'm pretty weird.
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
What Interests me?
Write 2-3 paragraphs on any topic that interests you.
I'm always curious and interested in LOADS of topics. My number one thing I've been interested in was always. Photography. You could say I'm obsessed with the topic. See, the reason why I'm so interested is because it's amazing to me. Just the angles and the perspectives you can create and the many places you can document in photos. (The editing process is awesome as well.)
The things that interest me are always having the good eye. To make great photos, you got to get down, stand in weird positions and get the picture of a life time. My mother is a near professional photographer. She doesn't have the job to be a photographer, its a hobby. She introduced me to photography when I was in Grade 7. I have took an photography coarse. Call me a beginner, I got a 70 in that class. That's not going to stop me, I'm never going to give up on my lifetime goal.
The things that interest me are always having the good eye. To make great photos, you got to get down, stand in weird positions and get the picture of a life time. My mother is a near professional photographer. She doesn't have the job to be a photographer, its a hobby. She introduced me to photography when I was in Grade 7. I have took an photography coarse. Call me a beginner, I got a 70 in that class. That's not going to stop me, I'm never going to give up on my lifetime goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment