Student at KCI doing a blog for Future Forums project. My blog posts are boring cause they're school paragraphs. I'll end up using this blog later on and actually blog my own ideas. I'm an interesting person you can say. Really. I'm pretty weird.
Thursday, 6 June 2013
Justin Kominar - Developer at Primal
Justin Kominar works with computers, for his job. He is a programmer at Primal. He told us that "technology isn't that 9-to-5 job. Its a get-the-job-done process." he told the class to get lots of experience and have many summer jobs. Pretty much his job is working with computers all the time. I like this job because I'm good with computers. The jobs of being a programmer, graphic designer and all seems fun to me. A goal of mine is to learn coding. Coding would seem very useful when working with computers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment