![]() |
| One of Marks books. |
Student at KCI doing a blog for Future Forums project. My blog posts are boring cause they're school paragraphs. I'll end up using this blog later on and actually blog my own ideas. I'm an interesting person you can say. Really. I'm pretty weird.
Tuesday, 4 June 2013
Mark Morton - Professor and Writer
Mark Morton's Job sound very interesting. He has been through 11 years of school, to get a PhD. In my opinion I wouldn't really want to be in school for that long, but if I have a goal set, go figure. He taught at a university for about 12 years. The starting salary is about $70,000, but apparently if you publish within 3-5 years it may be raised to about $85,000, mid career at about $130,000. So when you are a professor or so speak, a teacher in a university, your salary may be increased if you publish. I am not the one to write books and books and books. I wouldn't pick this job necessarily, I would if i had to. Teaching isn't something that interests me a lot. Same with writing. I would go for my own field if I were to write/ teach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment